John Drage, Director, Colorado LT
John and Amy married in 1989. They have four amazing children: Joshua, born in 1993, Jessie, born in 1995, Caleb, born in 1997, and Nathanael, born in 1998.
John became a Christian in his freshman year of high school. He attended Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. He got involved with the Great Commission Ministries student group there.
He and Amy went on staff with GCM in June 1990.
John was ordained as the campus pastor at Valley View Community Church in Columbia, Missouri, in April 1998.
Ministry Dreams and Aspirations
- That The Rock (the church he pastors) becomes a great church for our great God.
- To speak at conferences.
- To win multitudes of people to Christ.
- To train and equip hundreds of leaders to help start and serve churches all over the United States and the world.
- To help others reach their full potential in Christ as well as grow personally.
A Little More About John
- Favorite sports are football, mountain biking, backpacking, basketball, golf and racquetball.
- Favorite foods are steak, pizza and Chinese food.
- Favorite Things to do include visiting with people & share God’s Word with them, eat food, mess around with his family and go on dates with Amy, and compete in any sport or game.
- Favorite Bible passage is John 12:24-25.
2013 will be John’s 12th year as director of the Colorado LT program!
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell | 573.999.1776
Home | 573.874.0820